In this section you will find car seat covers, diaper bags, carriers and travel accessories. We will be adding many new items to this page. Such as strollers, bouncers, car seats and other quality products that we find.
Choosing a Safe Carrier
Carriers Babies love and need close contact, and backpacks and soft carriers are ideal for nestling them against their parents. Two types are available: one is pouch-like, and the other has a frame.
What to look for:
• The carrier should have straps that prevent your baby from falling or crawling out. Look for firm, padded head support.
• Check for ease of use. Some of the soft ones are difficult to put on because of numerous straps.
• A framed carrier should have a kickstand that locks in the open position. The folding mechanism should be free of pinch points that could catch your baby's fingers. Look for padding on the metal frame around the infant's face.
• Both you and your baby should try on the pack for comfort.
• Ideally, the fabric should be durable and easy to clean.
• Pockets or zippered compartments are handy for storing frequently needed items.
SAFETY NOTE: Never use a framed carrier as an infant seat. It can tip over without warning.